Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bleeding And Finished Nausea During Pregnancy Is My Girlfriend Pregnant?

Is my girlfriend pregnant? - bleeding and finished nausea during pregnancy

I am very worried. My girlfriend is 18 and I 17th Often have sex, but in general, always use a condom, except during the period from time to time (and if) I retire, but missed out on the pill and in almost a year (May have continually taking over the last months 5 and adopted) after the hearing.

Recently, however, had pain in the chest and pain in the stomach but not nausea, but more than one record. Sometimes during intercourse Bleed (eenough not much noticed) the condom. She just had her period. It began Sunday and ends on Friday (This means that the normal time was normal, but about 2 days shorter than normal). She knows my concern, but I could be pregnant? If not, what is that? How can I add my concerns?

No comments:

Post a Comment