Thursday, January 28, 2010

How I Beat Social Services Can Social Services Tkae Me And My Brother Away Form My Dad?

Can social services tkae me and my brother away form my dad? - how i beat social services

My kaii borhter done something very bad. hes only 8 spaosally social services are already up to my house and will soon be talking to my brother, 8 years, and maybe my brother, myself and others. My mother left my father and my brothers when I 7th i havent seen sincee. no, my father beat us or beat us, hes a great father the truth. was found when the social services, somehting wrong or my brothers, says something stupid, we can drop the form of my father.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not be too much about it.
Social workers try to see if you and your brothers are well treated and well cared for.

Anonymous said...

depends on what your brother said [s] when it was bad, it might be possible.

Good luck

Post a Comment