Monday, January 18, 2010

Paper Wedding Anniversary Gifts What Would Make A Nice Wedding Anniversary Gift For Husband?

What would make a nice wedding anniversary gift for husband? - paper wedding anniversary gifts

I wrote a love poem for our wedding, but ultimately to a clock. I think because it is our role in this anniversary would be a good gift. Am I to him some more with the poem or how to present it? I asked what he would like a gift and said, "Nothing, I just want" but I know he did something, and I'd like something special.

5 comments:

Rob said...

The poem seems impressive. Who framed. Maybe even in calligraphy or slightly rewritten.

Let me put it this way - the best gifts are the heart. And nothing is more like a poem written by you - especially if written for him.

So - either give the poem he had written, or write a new one.

IAskUAns... said...

Give tickets to a cool place, you can go.

♫♪♥azMom... said...

The poem is an excellent idea. I would like to submit in one of these pictures with the poem on one side and a picture of her on the other :-)

Kitty said...

A poem is good.

My husband and I have nothing, unless each of us, and we were both happy with it!

smokyfee... said...

Enter the poem. Go to the computer, select a source that agrees with you, write, and print it in a very beautiful. Put it into a broader framework that can be displayed in the house and give it to him. And the reading of the poem, put a bow on his head. This way you can have two gifts for her birthday.

Post a Comment