Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Laser Brush For Hair Loss Hair Loss Help?

Hair loss help? - laser brush for hair loss

Men in my family have a problem with hair loss. my father and my uncle are two voids in the middle of his head to meet where the top and back of the head. However, some members of my family had no experience in this field. My parents tell me that I am a bald spot at the same place as my father and my uncle. I am only 15yrs old and do not want a bald, either now or if I do well, as does 42nd So is there other than laser surgery, or regrow hair growth formula for my hair again. and I lose too much hair, if I do I brush my hair. my hair is not long or short, is of medium size. To help me, please

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need the recommendation of an expert. Here is an expert on hair loss http://losshair.org/. I hope you solve your problem.

Post a Comment