Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bloody Mucus Caused By Heater Can Bloody Mucus Be Caused By Weather Change?

Can bloody mucus be caused by weather change? - bloody mucus caused by heater

What should I do that? What is likely is that? suffered a little from last night and this morning. I was with fever, cough, nasal congestion for a few days earlier this week, the nose is stuffed and just enough (sometimes) and sore throat briefly. Here, time has changed drastically from day to night, yesterday, from 65 degrees to 32 degrees. I was also drinking a lot and was the night before, and I probably smoked about 20 cigarettes.

2 comments:

theorigi... said...

I have a bit of bloody mucus from time to time during the winter. It is caused by low humidity. Smoking can cause too much. If you continue to invest in a humidifier.

golden1 said...

Ask your doctor, it could be pneumonia or lung cancer. STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment