Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Reduce Cancer Caused By Headphones How Does Cancer Cause A Fever?

How does cancer cause a fever? - how to reduce cancer caused by headphones

It just strikes me as odd. I mean, I suppose, as a lymphoma or leukemia can do because their immune systems are significantly reduced, but as advanced cancer or sarcomas (eg, colon, esophagus, stomach cancer), the cause of the fever? I mean, if the rate of thirst is great, it was an inflammation in the body, which means no infection, and there was no fever. What?

3 comments:

karen B said...

If someone gets chemotherapy and white blood cells falls, can cause fever. What happened to me when I treated for cancer, and ran a fever a few times. My doctor shoot me with Neupogen, white blood cells leads to accelerate their distribution, and then the fever would subside and I could continue my chemotherapy.

chickade... said...

According to the National Cancer Institute:

"The main cause of fever in cancer patients are infections, tumors, reactions to medications or blood transfusions and the graft against the host. Graft-versus-host disease occurs when bone marrow or peripheral tissues transplanted stem cells attack the patient. An infection is a common leading cause of fever in patients with cancer and death can. tumor cells of various substances that cause fever can produce. A variety of medications can cause fever including chemotherapy drugs, biological response modifiers, and antibiotics such as vancomycin and amphotericin.

Other causes of fever in cancer patients such as drug withdrawal, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, a blockage of the bladder, bowel or kidney, and obstruction of an artery by tumor fragments. Other diseases occur simultaneously, such as cancer, such as blood clots, connective tissue disease, and central nervous system hemorrhage or stroke can also fever. "

lilliani... said...

I think that as the body tries against cancer, which push up the warmth of her body could fight. But I'm not sure. Just a thought.

Post a Comment