Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Dollar Tech Decks Longs Drugstore Photo Tech?

Longs drugstore photo tech? - family dollar tech decks

Now, I ask that the situation in long products, but the problem is that when I am gone, that they can only work for two weeks and then ask for 2 weeks vacation, because I am traveling with a family in those days. Well, I'm 16 years old and I wonder whether letyou take a break to work as lasting until the beginning, but in a position for the rest of the summer. Not even how long you think I would do the job? Weeks 4 days SA for 4 hours? 5 days per week?
I also know that developing the technology for the film image, but everyone knows how? I develop the film TIMEIN all my photography class, but I think at different stores. and increasing the minimum wage to $ 8 now?

No comments:

Post a Comment