Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Need The Key For The Nero I Had To Reinstall Windows On My Computer, And I Have Nero 7 But I Have Lost The Cd Key To Install, Need Help!?

I had to reinstall windows on my computer, and i have nero 7 but i have lost the cd key to install, need help!? - i need the key for the nero

I need to know simply whether there is a way or a website, they can go, I tried to find the Nero website, but no loss of CD keys, someone told me that was looking for his space on the CD, I always in all cases, and I can not find it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember? Probably it is there. Otherwise, be screwed. Buy Nero again, or try a free program that does the same thing. As InfraRecorder or something.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember? Probably it is there. Otherwise, be screwed. Buy Nero again, or try a free program that does the same thing. As InfraRecorder or something.

Anonymous said...

I think it's best to call or connect to your website and ask for this book. But if you connect to YouTube, you'll see a lot serial number was also given.

Post a Comment